Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I think my Spanish level is good (I have spoken it for all my life), I have science background so maybe that is a handicap if you compare with people from language studies but I try to my best :D. If you tell me what do you want to know or practice about spanish, I'll tell you if I can help you with that.

I never been in a conversation club, but I've been doing language exchange with two people for a year two year ago. Basically we talked about our lives ,things in newspapers and sometimes we did some role playing.

Cheers,

Enrique

I found out that you disable the private messages, can you send me then your email??

I was banned from the forum for a day for something on another thread. What department are you in. I am also from a science (information studies). I will be on holiday from 18-30 August, but would be able to meet outside that time. I am a bit rusty with my Spanish, but I'm sure it will return with practice.

hahahah I'm from Argentina, I thought you were looking to practise your spanish I just realized your name does sound spanish hahaha...anyway there is a Spanish English language exchange, you can find more info below

Spanish-English Language Exchange

Thursdays at 6pm, The University Arms Pub (formerly Club 197) at 197, Brook Hill (Sheffield University).

Organised by the Mexican and Latin American society, Sheffield University

We are a diverse group of native speakers and language learners that meet informally to practise our language skills.

All welcome!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a Spanish student staying with me at the moment who would like to do Spanish/English language/conversation exchange if any one is interested?

We are in Hunter's Bar but meeting anywhere South/South West Sheffield or in the centre would be ok.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...