Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

We run 2 Spanish classes at Learn for Life on London Road on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6pm taught by a trained teacher. Each session is just £5.

Monday is suitable for those who already know a little Spanish and Wednesday is for Beginners. If you are interested in joining email info@learnforlifeenterprise.com or telephone 01142559080 alternatively pop in: Learn for Life Enterprise, 241-243 London Road, Sheffield S2 4NF.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

I offer tutoring in Spanish for individuals and groups, evening classes are no problem. I have a degree in Spanish and Latin American studies and have a teaching qualification. Why don't you check out my website on http://www.spanish-in-sheffield.co.uk.

Jayne

hi Jayne where are you based - want to learn a bit more conversational spanish - not too into all the grammar want to speak it first!! can you let me know your number thanks debra pm me with details please thanks debra

Edited by donoghue
deleted number

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi Alvaro and Alex

I'm interested in exchanging Spanish for English. My Spanish is very rusty, I lived in Salamanca years ago but have forgotten a lot.

My mother is Spanish but she never taught me the language!

PM me if you'd like to meet up. I can get to S11 or S10, or the town centre for a coffee.