Corporation rock club

bellis

Originally posted by Fudbeer

Just come back from another great night awesome music on the ground floor and one of the best "mosh pits" I have seen upstairs,as always a great night :)

Indeed. I was in the middle of that pit, and my back is bloody KILLING today as a result.

Took me a while to remember how I had hurt myself...damn beer ;)

Originally posted by SatanInHeels

anyone going tonight then?

im considering it.. need summat to do!

X

Goodness no! not on a school night!!! (I'm not a school kid btw!!!)

I went on Saturday, got very drunk and am just about recovered now. Don't think I could hack work tomorrow if I went tonight!!

Bummer! Sometimes I wish I was a student again :)

I gave it about 30 seconds serious thought and then remembered that I was out every night this weekend.. which for me is a serious weeks worth of entertainment...

I have to admit that I'm interested to see what it's like sometime though... perhaps I'll have to drag Beachboy out with me on a non-school night and check it out...

Lord knows we enjoy a good night out :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Xtro

Indeed. I was in the middle of that pit, and my back is bloody KILLING today as a result.

Took me a while to remember how I had hurt myself...damn beer ;)

Sorry for quoting myself but...

Got back from A&E at the Northern General and I have two fractured ribs as a result of Saturday night lol.

getting all nostalgic... been a while since I last went to corp, gonna have to get on me pogo and sally forth on down there and mosh the light fantastic!

I have no idea what Im talking about... but when do I ever :D :D :D

Might be goin on Saturday... depends on cash and phlegm situation! :D hate having colds!!!!! Grrrr

X

come down on saturday, i'm going and if mosh goes it could be a fun night:thumbsup: (however I will be in classic rock room most of the night).

Also depends on the cold situation, i just can't shake it off!

I used to be down at Bank Street every week.Have only been to Unit a few times but it is a hole.

Also seem to be a less freindly atmosphere than before.

Maybe its closer proximity to other watering holes means that passing ********s pop in.

That didnt seem to happen at the other place as it was out of the way adn the only people down there had a genuine intrest in the music.

Not ****** up townies coming to take the ****.

Or maybe its just me and I'm a mardy old git always thinking things were better.

Archived