Corporation rock club

bellis

Originally posted by miss_piggy

So tell me people why is there only one rock club and only one rock pub in Sheffield?

There isnt...there are 4 (that I can think of) rock pubs. Nelson, Classic Rock Bar, Sportsman and Casbah. Maybe more, thats just the ones that spring immediatley to mind.

Originally posted by slh73

There isnt...there are 4 (that I can think of) rock pubs. Nelson, Classic Rock Bar, Sportsman and Casbah. Maybe more, thats just the ones that spring immediatley to mind.

Do not know the nelson, Classic Rock bar. Are these in the city centre?

The casbah is not a place i goto much anymore since they did it up, i remember when it was wapentake and it was much better then it is now. I wouldn't really call cashbar a metal pub really, as i have heard it only plays metal on a friday night, which is crap, it should play metal on friday and saturday because thats when most people probably go.

The NElson is at the top of the moor, opposite McDonalds. Was originally called The NElson, then The Hind, then Seamus O'Donnels, then Bar Miles, then Buskers Bar, and now its The Nelson again. Rock music every night. Classic Rock Bar is at the bottom of Eccy Road, near Safeway. Used to be the Jolly Buffer.

Originally posted by slh73

The NElson is at the top of the moor, opposite McDonalds. Was originally called The NElson, then The Hind, then Seamus O'Donnels, then Bar Miles, then Buskers Bar, and now its The Nelson again. Rock music every night. Classic Rock Bar is at the bottom of Eccy Road, near Safeway. Used to be the Jolly Buffer.

Everyone is forgetting the dove and rainbow! behind the bankers draft tucked away. Alley way next to Argos takes you there.

The D+R is fab - but was of course better when it was the tut (cue nostalgia mode!) and had a super-sized Jenga game, twister painted on the floor in front of the bar and zebra stripe baise on the pool table!!!

Grrr I wanna go there again now!!!

Archived