Corporation rock club

bellis

Originally posted by SatanInHeels

no foxxx, i dont think corp is open tonight! monday, wednesday, friday and saturday it is open!

not been in dove for a couple of weeks now (mainly due to lack of funds because of being in either corp or dove every day nearly for too long!) may go down for a bit tonight tho, if i feel up to it by then and can find someone to go with!! X

Typical, corp being shut the night I have no work the next day!!!! Oh well, could always go to Bleach at the uni!

Hope you do come out later.

Won't be going to corp this weekend, need to give my neck a rest! :headbang:

Originally posted by SatanInHeels

no foxxx, i dont think corp is open tonight! monday, wednesday, friday and saturday it is open!

not been in dove for a couple of weeks now (mainly due to lack of funds because of being in either corp or dove every day nearly for too long!) may go down for a bit tonight tho, if i feel up to it by then and can find someone to go with!! X

YAY!!!! come, come - then at least I will have SOMEONE I recognise - and I can steal your horns again ;)

Originally posted by Foxxx

Everyone is forgetting the dove and rainbow! behind the bankers draft tucked away. Alley way next to Argos takes you there.

I remembered the dove and rainbow, it used to be called tut and shave, didn't mention it because i would not call it a rock pub anymore because i personally think that pub has gone down hill, it used to be better. Which night does that play metal?

Originally posted by miss_piggy

I remembered the dove and rainbow, it used to be called tut and shave, didn't mention it because i would not call it a rock pub anymore because i personally think that pub has gone down hill, it used to be better. Which night does that play metal?

Most nights. Some nights there's a DJ that plays punk, heavy metal, rock etc. Other nights it's the duke box and there is a really good mix on there of all sorts of alternative genres and a few fun CDs like wham and abba.

Don't know when you've been in, but I don't think it's gone down hill personally. There's a really friendly atmosphere in there and the music is good. Plus it still sells cheap corp tickets so lots of people go there on a saturday before going to corp.

Originally posted by Foxxx

Yes I remember those days! Guess I am old!!!!

The mural is still there. Some of my friends are in that mural!

You should come down tonight because it's a celebration of the landlord (John) owning it for 5 years.

He kept it alternative when Whitbread left (taking the tut n shive name with them) :thumbsup:

Five years?...goodness, it only seems like the other day that John took that place over...best landlord that place ever had and possibly the best and most straight up guy I ever worked for.

Have a grand night of it and here's to the next five years!

Archived