Brexit referendum rerun

Its just a thought from the losers appealing for a re-vote after 1 million more people voted to leave.

SWFC only just lost in the play off final by 1 goal to nill so a very minute margin.I wonder if owls fans can be as daft and ask for a rematch.:loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

Nobody is disputing that on the 23rd of June 2016 more people voted to leave the EU than voted to remain, though as a percentage it was a fairly close call so I don`t understand why some are saying it was a clear result.

What many are saying is that leaving the EU is not like a General election result which can be reversed in 5 years, and there`s no guarantee whatsoever that the Leave campaign even have a majority of public opinion behind them now, only one week later, much less in the years to come. I personally would have thought a rerun when the terms for an exit are clear would be a reasonable thing to do.

Nobody is disputing that on the 23rd of June 2016 more people voted to leave the EU than voted to remain, though as a percentage it was a fairly close call so I don`t understand why some are saying it was a clear result.

What many are saying is that leaving the EU is not like a General election result which can be reversed in 5 years, and there`s no guarantee whatsoever that the Leave campaign even have a majority of public opinion behind them now, only one week later, much less in the years to come. I personally would have thought a rerun when the terms for an exit are clear would be a reasonable thing to do.

exactly!! 5 years!!

Thats how long we have to wait to get shut of a party that promises but then lies!!!!

exactly!! 5 years!!

Thats how long we have to wait to get shut of a party that promises but then lies!!!!

I am surprised that there has been no talk of a legal challenge to the referendum, from a pro-remain group.

Who says the leave campaign don't have a majority of people behind them now?

Young people that are moaning can shut up too, nothing stopped them voting, so why didn't they?

You lost get over it.

Young people that are moaning can shut up too, nothing stopped them voting, so why didn't they?

You lost get over it.

How do you think goading people will help?

You lost get over it.

We shall see which way the opinion polls go, did you want a bet ?

Its just a thought from the losers appealing for a re-vote after 1 million more people voted to leave.

SWFC only just lost in the play off final by 1 goal to nill so a very minute margin.I wonder if owls fans can be as daft and ask for a rematch.:loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

As daft as it sounds, in the terms of the Brexit vote, don't be surprised to see this country staying in EU.

Give it few weeks/months (September-ish) and remember my comment...

As daft as it sounds, in the terms of the Brexit vote, don't be surprised to see this country staying in EU.

Give it few weeks/months (September-ish) and remember my comment...

i dont think we'll stay in the EU as such, but a lot of leave voters are going to be very dissatisfied with the eventual outcome :P