Brexit referendum rerun

If just 2% of people who voted to leave did so on racist grounds and the leave campaign disregarded their votes, we would be remaining in the EU. That's not counting those who feel they were lied to by the leave campaign.

This is why people are so upset. The predictions by Remain have proven to be true while the Leave campaign is backtracking on its pledges and ignoring the fact that the market turmoil was something they said would not happen. Leave LIED and Leave courted the racist vote. I'm glad I was neither gullible a racist but it's a hollow victory when you see what is happening to my country.

If just 2% of people who voted to leave did so on racist grounds and the leave campaign disregarded their votes, we would be remaining in the EU. That's not counting those who feel they were lied to by the leave campaign.

This is why people are so upset. The predictions by Remain have proven to be true while the Leave campaign is backtracking on its pledges and ignoring the fact that the market turmoil was something they said would not happen. Leave LIED and Leave courted the racist vote. I'm glad I was neither gullible a racist but it's a hollow victory when you see what is happening to my country.

Even racists are allowed to vote

Mass demonstration in London demanding a re vote.

These demonstrators are making a mockery of our democratic system and will make it look us look hypocritical when we keep trying to enforce it on the so called backward Countries of the World.

I wonder what the response would be if the majority leave voters decided counter demonstrate perhaps leading to public unrest and riots.

I assume its the usual Militant , trouble causing far left wingers waving their placards. SWP, Occupy and the rest of the nutters.

---------- Post added 02-07-2016 at 15:43 ----------

Proof ?

Thats one hell of a wild accusation to make if you cant back it up with proof that leave voters are Racists .

I assume its the usual Militant , trouble causing far left wingers waving their placards. SWP, Occupy and the rest of the nutters.

---------- Post added 02-07-2016 at 15:43 ----------

Proof ?

Thats one hell of a wild accusation to make if you cant back it up with proof that leave voters are Racists .

They didn't claim that leave voters were racists, just that the Leave campaign appealed to racists to win their votes.

36% of leave voters have "strong racist or nationalist views", which isn't even half of them. Most leave voters weren't racist, but they were uneducated.

They didn't claim that leave voters were racists, just that the Leave campaign appealed to racists to win their votes.

36% of leave voters have "strong racist or nationalist views", which isn't even half of them. Most leave voters weren't racist, but they were uneducated.

Where's the figure of 36% com from?

You make all sorts of assumptions about peoples reasons for voting but the fact is you don't know **** about why people voted. I voted leave because I don't think Britain should be part of supranational government and we should be in control of our own country, nothing to do with racist or xenophobic reasons.

Why the masked swearing Alan? Don't be so angry as it makes you like uneducated and aggressive, possibly fitting into the stereotype of the leave voter that you are so desperate to avoid.

:hihi: aggressive eh? as opposed to remainers, who are so passive Boris Johnson needs a police presence outside his house. :roll: