"Amerexit" - 240 years and still going strong

Oh my gosh Phan, I've just seen this! It's more than a bit late, but thank you for wishing us all a happy 4th. You're so nice, you always remember. :)

We spent the day with my sister in law and various relatives. She lives out in the country and has new neighbors who just luuurrrve fireworks. After dark, it sounded like a mortar attack. :confused:

But it was impressive. :clap::thumbsup:

Most Americans are very fond of England and consider it the "mother country", I know I do.

I apologize again for not noticing this sooner, but we have a wedding in the family coming up (this weekend!). It's three states and one time zone away and we have all been beyond busy.

Hi Sierra, How time flies. It seems only yesterday we were eating Polish at a friends house on July 4th. Lots of Kielbasa and pickles. My son and I were first invited to them in 1980 just after I lost my wife in a car crash in Massachusets> They introduced me to a young Irish mother with two preteen sons who were holy terrors. Two years later we were married and have just spent our 34th Independence day with them. Edited by buck