EU Referendum, would you change your vote?

Would you change your vote in the 2016 EU referendum?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Would you change your vote in the 2016 EU referendum?

• Yes: Change from Leave to Remain.
    • Yes: Change from Remain to Leave.
    • No: I voted to Leave and I'm happy with my decision.
    • No: I voted to Remain and I'm happy with my decision.
    • N/A: I didn't vote.

Keep up. That exact form of arrogance has been used before on this very thread.
Arrogance? :confused:

It's starting to look like a generalised sense of humour failure by Leave posters :(

Now, arrogance would be to claim that this is unsurprising state of affairs...But I'm not making that claim, since it might be just you :D

Arrogance? :confused:

It's starting to look like a generalised sense of humour failure by Leave posters :(

Now, arrogance would be to claim that this is unsurprising state of affairs...But I'm not making that claim, since it might be just you :D

So it might just be me, but it's looking like a generalised sense of humour failure by Leave posters.

Mmmmmmm.

And here's a comic tip for you, 'if it wasn't funny the first time round, it probably isn't going to be the second time'.

The England bus link pic though that you provided in contrast was extremely funny and I do thank you for sharing that.:hihi:

Edited by Lex Luthor

Don't forget, this is also a forum of stubborn people who don't back down or admit they're wrong. That will also skew the figures!

Take another look at the poll on here......

3 people who voted to Remain now say they would change their vote to Leave.

None the other way round !!

Take another look at the poll on here......

3 people who voted to Remain now say they would change their vote to Leave.

None the other way round !!

Yeah but the poll on here was 70% in favour of Brexit and Sheffield as a whole voted only 51% in favour of Brexit at the referendum.

Yeah but the poll on here was 70% in favour of Brexit and Sheffield as a whole voted only 51% in favour of Brexit at the referendum.

So if only 51% of Sheffielders voted leave how many voted to remain?

It seems to me that apart from London, Scotland Northern Ireland and Gibraltar the rest of the country must have been pretty much clear on wanting out of the EU.

So if only 51% of Sheffielders voted leave how many voted to remain?

It seems to me that apart from London, Scotland Northern Ireland and Gibraltar the rest of the country must have been pretty much clear on wanting out of the EU.

49% voted remain. Quite easy maths Foxy. And more than 30% that said they would on here. So the SF is hardly representative of Sheffield, is it? Which was my point.

Perhaps you should check the referendum result more closely because you are wrong. What about Bristol, Cardiff, Leeds, Norwich, Liverpool, Manchester etc?

It seems to me you know sod all.

It's irrelevant, though. We're not a 'pick-and-mix' assortment wherein each of the UK's four nations- or individual cities- can opt to remain or leave. The UK as a whole either remains or leaves; and the Referendum decided 'Leave'. So that's that.