Blades boys. What a great bunch of lads.

I was down at Bramall Lane today with my camera hoping to get a shot or two of the happy crowds etc celebrating Uniteds fantastic season and promotion. I decided to hang around for a while obviously knowing they'd actually have to come out themselves sooner or later.

After about half an hour they started to appear one by one and all signed autograpghs, were happy to be photographed, gave their boots/kit away etc. It was brilliant. Not one of them snubbed anybody.

I got loads of pics of the players and as the crowds dispersed I even got to go in the ground itself and stood on that precious turf! I stood in the goal and had a moment :D Got a pic of Paddy Kenny in the ground itself too. I'm sure he was probably wondering what some random woman with a camera was doing in the ground but I got a pose LOL.:D

Anyway, well done the Blades and what a nice bunch of lads you are :thumbsup:

I was down at Bramall Lane today with my camera hoping to get a shot or two of the happy crowds etc celebrating Uniteds fantastic season and promotion. I decided to hang around for a while obviously knowing they'd actually have to come out themselves sooner or later.

After about half an hour they started to appear one by one and all signed autograpghs, were happy to be photographed, gave their boots/kit away etc. It was brilliant. Not one of them snubbed anybody.

I got loads of pics of the players and as the crowds dispersed I even got to go in the ground itself and stood on that precious turf! I stood in the goal and had a moment :D Got a pic of Paddy Kenny in the ground itself too. I'm sure he was probably wondering what some random woman with a camera was doing in the ground but I got a pose LOL.:D

Anyway, well done the Blades and what a nice bunch of lads you are :thumbsup:

Dont know if they still use the FAMILY CLUB motto but whenever i have been over they bend over backwards with tickets etc .

AD is a brilliant commercial manager and Rooks is sound as with travel etc for away matches.

Got to meet my idol Tony Currie and tour of the ground etc.

Its one club that always has time for the fans and thats what makes it such a brilliant club to follow.

Regards CB

Got to meet my idol Tony Currie and tour of the ground etc.

Its one club that always has time for the fans and thats what makes it such a brilliant club to follow.

Regards CB

It's a pity the the fans don't feel the same way. Big OH! season tickets have gone through the roof! ha ha ha ha ! fair weather support I reckon. Can you remember good old Reg Brearley and old McDonald who had a farm oink oink! regards ps Old Tone finished up at Leeds :hihi:

It's a pity the the fans don't feel the same way. Big OH! season tickets have gone through the roof! ha ha ha ha ! fair weather. Can you remember good old Reg Brearley and old McDonald who had a farm oink oink! regards ps Old Tone finished up at Leeds :hihi:

YAWN , You sure Tone didnt finish at QPR :help:

Still the best player to put on a red and white shirt in my time.

And yes i remember Brearley and McDonald , whats your point ?

It's a pity the the fans don't feel the same way. Big OH! season tickets have gone through the roof! ha ha ha ha ! fair weather. Can you remember good old Reg Brearley and old McDonald who had a farm oink oink! regards ps Old Tone finished up at Leeds :hihi:

Who the f***ing hell are you? I remember Brearley and Mcdonald, doI have to wait til Allen leaves to say to you remember him or can I just point that out now and laugh away :hihi:;)

My friend from abroad is visiting soon so i'm going to give AD or micky Rooker a call to see if they can give a tour around for them as they love the Blades but have never been to Sheffield before.

Archived