Blades boys. What a great bunch of lads.

Dont know if they still use the FAMILY CLUB motto but whenever i have been over they bend over backwards with tickets etc .

AD is a brilliant commercial manager and Rooks is sound as with travel etc for away matches.

Got to meet my idol Tony Currie and tour of the ground etc.

Its one club that always has time for the fans and thats what makes it such a brilliant club to follow.

Regards CB

Ey-up chicken. Tony Currie used to live on my road (truthfully). He knows you & says you're a tosser!

I knew we would get some extra supporters now we have gone up to the Premiere League,so many Owls fans keep going onto our threads,they must be closet Blades.

Ey-up chicken. Tony Currie used to live on my road (truthfully). He knows you & says you're a tosser!
what road was that then because he used to live on same road as me many years ago

You and briggy the piggy are the 2 saddest b*st*rds on here, OOOOHH look at me i am going to put **** like my horrible little pink friend so i wont get banned.

You are something of a stalker jizzy and might consider going for help :help:

Every time i post there you are with your stupid and unfunny comments , grow up you w*nker.

The Blades are PREMIER LEAGUE get over it , I know its hard to take for you being a pig and supporting the 2nd best team in Sheffield and the 3rd best in Yorkshire.

Theres some Good snort beasts on here who like a bit of banter, Pr*cks like you ruin the fun banter for everyone .

Bet you cant wait for the fixtures to come out eh loser

Sheff Utd vs Chelsea

Man Utd vs Sheff Utd

Colchester vs Sheff Wendy

Sheff wendy vs Burnley :hihi: :hihi:

Brilliant bet you cant wait saddo

I knew we would get some extra supporters now we have gone up to the Premiere League,so many Owls fans keep going onto our threads,they must be closet Blades.

Especially jizzyupthebumbum He just cant stay away can he ?

COMING SOON

Sheff Utd 0 - Chelsea 5

Sheff Utd 0 - Arsenal 4

Sheff Utd 0 - Man Utd 4

Sheff Utd 0 - Liverpool 3

Doesn't get any better than that!

the Jealousy of you lot is unbelievable.

And trust me most Blades would rather see that than

wendy 0 colchester 0

wendy 0 burnley 1

wendy 0 hull 1

COMING SOON

Sheff Utd 0 - Chelsea 5

Sheff Utd 0 - Arsenal 4

Sheff Utd 0 - Man Utd 4

Sheff Utd 0 - Liverpool 3

Doesn't get any better than that!

As long as we stay up i can live with that. How happy are you supporting the 3rd team in Yorkshire???? :rolleyes:

Archived