Need locking wheel nuts removing from 2012 plate ford focus?

If they are ford factory fitted ones any ford dealers should have a master set that they will use and be able to order you a locking key...

This should also apply to other dealers as well however only if they are factory fitted. A lot of people get the cheaper ones from ebay etc and if you don't have the master nut then it will be costly

£50 is cheap. I took mine to that engineering shop next door to Asda at Middlewood.

No damage but it cost more than £50.

I would consider putting ordinary nuts back in. Garages tend to tighten with air guns and then when you get a puncture you can't them these locking wheel nuts off. Damn annoying as it ends up as a tow in.

Sheffield Engine Services. I had mine done there, £20 per wheel plus VAT.

Absolute bargain to get the wretched things off!

I had the mother of all punctures and the locking nut ring was chewed from where the tyre place had cranked it up with the air gun... Drilling out the locking nuts was the only way the wheel was coming off.

Sheffield Engine Services. I had mine done there, £20 per wheel plus VAT.

Absolute bargain to get the wretched things off!

I had the mother of all punctures and the locking nut ring was chewed from where the tyre place had cranked it up with the air gun... Drilling out the locking nuts was the only way the wheel was coming off.

Yes! £20 per wheel but all mine was chewed by Pentagon Vauxhall. My car is garaged overnight and in a Q car park during the day. Only other place it goes is Sainsbury's so those locking nuts are history. When you have a puncture those chewed up locking nuts can send you nuts trying to get them off.

Yes! £20 per wheel but all mine was chewed by Pentagon Vauxhall. My car is garaged overnight and in a Q car park during the day. Only other place it goes is Sainsbury's so those locking nuts are history. When you have a puncture those chewed up locking nuts can send you nuts trying to get them off.

Exactly! I had to call the breakdown service out for a puncture...