Tramlines Festival 2016

Tramlines is excellent, however remember during the Roman times that entertainment was provided by the masters to entertain the crowds?

The Colluseums?

While people were being entertained their masters were wrecking their society, lets hope history isn't repeating itself.

Your posts are all the entertainment anyone needs for a good laugh.

enjoyed Tramlines as usual - highlights for me were bands at Bath Hotel (great venue), Hop Bar, shakespeare, leopold square and CADs. Did think less people out despite great weather and why oh why was there no Devonshire green stage - daft decision to move into O2 - meant division st lost some atmosphere and police made daft decision not to close much of the road - silly. But not to end on a negative roll on next year (with Devonshire green stage back please)

The added cost of Dev Green I heard was around an additional 15-20k. Including staging, fencing and security etc.

how about ditching the ponda and moving back to dev green (yes I know its smaller) in my opinion tramlines has lost something by moving the stage out of the city centre, after all it is meant to be an inner city music festival ?

how about ditching the ponda and moving back to dev green (yes I know its smaller) in my opinion tramlines has lost something by moving the stage out of the city centre, after all it is meant to be an inner city music festival ?

I preferred the Ponderosa this year to years gone by on Dev Green (which the main stage had outgrown) - especially as they'd sorted many of last years problems. Though by all accounts the festival lost a bob or two - so who knows what will happen next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Some of you are right miserable. George Clinton for one, will do a three hour set. You're seeing a funk legend there, and if you're into your soul/funk he's not to be missed.

I was in Greece at the time otherwise I'd have been there just for him and his band.

Edited by Saffy