Chilcot report.

I can't believe this from the report:

An MI6 source in Iraq before the war – subsequently dismissed as a liar - claimed to have seen "spherical containers" filled with chemical warfare agents. Suspicions were raised after someone at MI6 noted that this description was "remarkably similar to the fictional chemical weapon portrayed in the film The Rock".

I am not much interested in the semantics about the Iraq war, im more concerned about the hug amount of loss of life,that human beings, are just a throw away commodity.

I totally understand that lives will be lost, but that doesn't make it any more acceptable,

had we kept out of this war, no british soldiers would have been killed and so many maimed, so horribly, in ways that can never be rectified, for some.

The mental anguish is also a huge issue, suffering from post traumatic stress disorder, re living the past horrors, arriving back to their families, destroyed, and irreparably changed.

People can debate and argue, till he cows come home, its human life that matters, and the hurt, agony, maiming, trauma,time in rehab, loss of life that I care about !

Maybe someone should start off an online petition like that Brexit one demanding Blair, Brown and the other cronies/Bush fanclub be tried for war crimes. What they did was unforgivable yet they can get on with their lives quite happily whilst others have lost loved ones as well as other family and friends.

WMD did they find any, I don't think they did....no