Philando Castile - killed by police in Minnesota

Do you have any proof? If you have show it let us all look and be convinced.

If you dont have any proof, or can't be bothered then that's fine. I'm not going to change my mind just because you say so.

Do you have any proof?

The link I posted is indicative of what the RunningMan says.

However, it doesn't alter the fact that in recent years there are several high profile cases of unarmed black men being shot by white police. I cannot recall any recent scandal of a white guy being shot by a black cop for no immediately apparent reason.

The link I posted is indicative of what the RunningMan says.

However, it doesn't alter the fact that in recent years there are several high profile cases of unarmed black men being shot by white police. I cannot recall any recent scandal of a white guy being shot by a black cop for no immediately apparent reason.

This is interesting reading: http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

1. Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015.

2. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks.

3. The Post's data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man...but this does not tell the whole story.

4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers.

5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops.

Read the link to get the full details of each claim.

These are not my claims either so please don't question me on them like I wrote the article.

This is interesting reading: http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

1. Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015.

2. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks.

3. The Post's data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man...but this does not tell the whole story.

4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers.

5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops.

Read the link to get the full details of each claim.

These are not my claims either so please don't question me on them like I wrote the article.

That is the link I posted a few posts back. I also posted a link to the source story.

Rather than dance around statistics, I’d like to ask the following:

Does anyone believe African Americans are genetically predisposed to be more criminal than other races in the United States?

I’m convinced some people think the answer is ‘yes’ but would never dare reveal their hand.

Does anyone believe African Americans are genetically predisposed to be more criminal than other races in the United States?

I’m convinced some people think the answer is ‘yes’ but would never dare reveal their hand.

You obviously missed my post saying that Blacks commit more crime than Caucasians. This includes violent crime.

Jesus, that looks like something Rod Liddle would ask in one of his columns.

Google it. There are a few hacks claiming so, but nothing in Nature.