Plagued by a nuisance caller

I am getting loads of calls from 01144402114. If I answer the line just goes dead and they will ring again.

I'm currently getting 2 or 3 of these calls a day. Has anyone spoken to this company yet, I would love to know who they are.

I have tried ringing the number back but haven't yet managed to get an answer:loopy:

I am getting loads of calls from 01144402114. If I answer the line just goes dead and they will ring again.

I'm currently getting 2 or 3 of these calls a day. Has anyone spoken to this company yet, I would love to know who they are.

I have tried ringing the number back but haven't yet managed to get an answer:loopy:

It will be an overseas call centre using a uk based number.

Report them as silent calls are a form of harassment. Hopefully they regulator will fine them into oblivion.

Yorkiepudd has made the mistake of putting the number into Google, clicking on the second link and seen the words "Ant Marketing" on that page. However thats in the section where it is talking about similar phone numbers:

http://who-called.co.uk/Number/01144402114

yeah realised when i looked again ?? I've had this number before and blocked it