Women to be allowed to serve on the front line combat operations.

Actually i don't - is it less distressing if they were to gang rape a man and post on the internet?

There is likely to be more of a risk of such a despicable act being performed against women, i agree.

The women get paid the same they should be able to work the same.

After all not all men join the forces with the intention of becoming a front line combatant.

A captured British woman soldier is likely to more valuable use to the likes of Islamic State for propoganda purposes than a captured British male soldier. I think seeing a woman subject to any form of torture, would be even more distressing than seeing a man tortured and have a bigger impact.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but......

It wouldn't surprise me if this is a precursor to some "horrible act" done by someone we disagree with in order to invade and "democratise" their state in the name of capitalism.

It's been done before!

I am 66 and "old school" and I definitely do not like the idea of females on the front line. Behind the front line is fine.

Angel1.

An old film for an "old school" boy to watch. Ok, so not on the front line, but in front of the front line.

Half the women in Syria are fighting IS...

http://europe.newsweek.com/meet-peshmerga-women-fighting-isis-461282

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-are-afraid-of-girls-kurdish-female-fighters-believe-they-have-an-unexpected-advantage-fighting-a6766776.html

Half the women in Syria are fighting IS proberbly todo with the men not haveing the b*lls todo so .We have the men with B*lls so no need for our women to be on the front line.

I agree the men are escaping and claiming asylum in the UK and EU......whilst the women stay at home and fight for freedom

Personally I have no problem with women on the front line if that's what they wish to do