Anyone know about The May fest!!

Mz_BaBe

According to the posters I have seen dotted around Sheffield, it appears not to be, they all state the 28th and 29th of May, dunno why, I also would have thought it would have been over the weekend, but apparently not.

Hallam FM said yesterday that Duncan James (ex-Blue) will be performing this year. I don't know what day he's doing, there is a slight possibilty he could do both days as one of the bands last year did both. They also said they'd be announcing more people over the next week.

I hope Matt Willis does do it - and I think there's a good chance he will...

Hallam FM said yesterday that Duncan James (ex-Blue) will be performing this year. I don't know what day he's doing, there is a slight possibilty he could do both days as one of the bands last year did both. They also said they'd be announcing more people over the next week.

I hope Matt Willis does do it - and I think there's a good chance he will...

ooh if duncans there that'll be good! prefer it if was lee ryan though - seeing him at a westlife concert in lincoln next week, woohoo!

i love matt willis too, in his video for up all night, he looks soooo hot!

ooh if duncans there that'll be good! prefer it if was lee ryan though - seeing him at a westlife concert in lincoln next week, woohoo!

i love matt willis too, in his video for up all night, he looks soooo hot!

I was thinking that Lee is the type of person who would do it too, but I doubt they'll get 2 Blue members there! Lee AND Westlife - I'm jealous ;)

Matt's stuff is definitely better than the other two's... Can't wait for his album.

knowing our luck they'll have antony costa at mayfest - please nooooooooooooooo!

hairy chests should be banned!

what other people need to boost their careers?

hmmm......

peter andre!

jordan

any soapstars who want more money - maybe lee otway from hollyoaks?

knowing our luck they'll have antony costa at mayfest - please nooooooooooooooo!

hairy chests should be banned!

what other people need to boost their careers?

hmmm......

peter andre!

jordan

any soapstars who want more money - maybe lee otway from hollyoaks?

That reminds me, it said in the Star last night that someone from Emmerdale is coming - it might be Marlon Dingle, but I can't remember.

matt willis, liberty x n journey south are all appearin at mayfest, i read sumwhere that they'll all b on on monday n the unknown bands on the sunday n ye marlon dingle is coming. it was fun last year so should b xcellent this yr

Archived