Anyone know about The May fest!!

Mz_BaBe

Yes, it went ahead although the ground was a bit tacky and muddy. There were plenty of rides and food outlets. I will be there from lunch time tomorrow promoting Sheffield Retired Greyhound Fund. Our trailer is in the Owlerton Stadium tent. Come along and fuss the greyhounds.

I went to the Mayfest Yesterday with loadsa my hillsboro mates. I didn't mind paying a fiver at all, it only comes round once a year. I think they should have a julyfest:hihi: as well.

Its nice to see people enjoyin themselves watching the different acts etc.

I went out last night and dont feel fit enough to drag myself outta the house just yet so missing it today.

I went to the Mayfest Yesterday with loadsa my hillsboro mates. I didn't mind paying a fiver at all, it only comes round once a year. I think they should have a julyfest:hihi: as well. Its nice to see people enjoyin themselves watching the different acts etc.

Well according to the programme the 'acts' in the central arena total 5 and are repeated in the afternoon, or are you referring to hallam stage performances?

Whats there sazk23? we want to know :)

Well according to the programme the 'acts' in the central arena total 5 and are repeated in the afternoon, or are you referring to hallam stage performances?

Whats there sazk23? we want to know :)

There are a few acts that ive never heard of, infact there's only 2acts i actually knew. Blazin squad was there yesterday (no cute Kenzie tho).

I cant remember the line up for 2day. Im not into that sorta music(Indie/Bands etc) so it didnt interest me, but there was a good atmosphere and it was a good day all in all. Got quite drunk.

Loadsa Stalls selling things, Clinton Woods were there yesterday, loadsa rides.

Get yourself down there, you can take your own alcohol in, just not glass bottles. If u do take glass bottles in, dont be seen by the security people :thumbsup:

Today was really good - despite the cold and the rain every now and then!

Matt Willis was ace - put a lot of effort in, and I got to meet him too and he was lovely. Same goes for Rooster, it was good to hear their new stuff and see them again.

Rachel Raynor is one of my neighbours!

i went on the sunday and 3/4s were disgracfull

it was a family day out and there singing about phone sex and says "what the f**k is up sheffield" come on!! thats not appropriate!!!

and they couldnt sing

and what was they saying about being alternate music,,,,they sounded like busted wanabesss

Posted by Lexxy

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabby

Rachel Raynor is one of my neighbours!

i went on the sunday and 3/4s were disgracfull

it was a family day out and there singing about phone sex and says "what the f**k is up sheffield" come on!! thats not appropriate!!!

and they couldnt sing

and what was they saying about being alternate music,,,,they sounded like busted wanabesss

I'm not sinking...I'm floating downwards!

I don't understand! if 3/4 were disgraceful why have you quoted me for saying Rachel was my nieghbour??????????

Archived