Are you left, right or center?

Left or right  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Left or right

• Are you left wing
    • Are you right wing
    • Are you in the center

Are you serious !!

Well the lines of authority are complicated, but the council has a large role in supervising the police.

Have you read up on this scandal at all?

Your position that the council are being unfairly blamed for something outside their control could not be more wrong.

I'm not just saying that they're technically responsible, they are in fact culpable. They played a big part in this failure and it is quite right that they are assigned significant blame for it.

Edited by unbeliever

Larry the cat will continue to live in Downing Street when David Cameron leaves office - because he is a civil service, rather than a political, mouser. I guess you think he does do his job very well, because he is part of the public sector ;)

Are you serious !!

Sorry, Cid, but the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the Rotherham Labour Party. The police are under the control of the Labour PCC and before PCCs they were under the Police Authority which was a committee made up almost exclusively of Labour councillors, including the nasty, bullying Shaun Wright of Rotherham Council.

The head of social services is appointed by the council and in Rotherham they chose a graduate of the neo-communist organisation Common Purpose, Dr Sonia Sharp. So they definitely chose one of their own.

I'm afraid the hard left's fingerprints were all over the Rotherham CSE scandal, as they are all over so many other corruption scandals including the NHS. And that's why they are struggling to get support.