Sheffield drivers fined £80000 for car removal

And I did :clap: I heard today that Sheffield City Council chose not to contest my appeal to the Parking Adjudicator, admitting that 'evidence shows that my car WAS parked on the street in question prior to the signs going up'. Well I have mentioned just once or twice that that was the case :P

Anyway thanks everyone for taking part in the lively debate. I do think that justice prevailed.

Sleep well all.

S x

Are they going to reimburse all your costs ?

It is, yes, but I actually didn't do anything wrong so I think it's fair.

Good for you. You did what they asked you to do, and still you got penalised.

Signs went up on Monday on our road for works to be done tomorrow, and we've definitely not been leafletted. There's bound to be quite a few people on holiday this week.....

I like the way they now go round and stick new numbers on the signs

Ours said starting 5th for 20 days, now they say starting 24th for 9 days

So one must now read the sign every day and not rely on the original reading of the same sign

I like the way they now go round and stick new numbers on the signs

Ours said starting 5th for 20 days, now they say starting 24th for 9 days

So one must now read the sign every day and not rely on the original reading of the same sign

This is why people are getting caught out because they keep changing the dates .In an area like Hillsborough where the roads are full top to bottom where are people suppose to move their cars to . Some roads are permit parking as well !