Theresa May - What should she do in 3,5 years?

Ok, so you think when Boris decided not stand for the Conservative leadership and supported a rival candidate to Theresa May, it was agree he would be given the job as Foreign Secretary by Theresa May the person he was not supporting. :huh:

Considering how quickly he was appointed, I'd say it would be rather naive to not think it was a pre-determined move.

Considering how quickly he was appointed, I'd say it would be rather naive to not think it was a pre-determined move.

Sacking Osborne as well. That's the gig he wanted. Cold.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.

My feeling so far, this is all a charade, these roles were determined in the days after the 24th of June, the whole 'candidate for PM' theatre was a play to ensure May got in. Leadsom was the lamb to the slaughter.

I don't think any of them have the brains to sort that kind of a thing out.

Angel1.

Indeed she does. The man who compared the EU to the Nazis, said we were about to be invaded by a billion Turks, decided that being a bit racist to Obama was a good idea and referred to Africans in even more blatently offensive language is now in charge of our international diplomacy.

...We'll be at war by Christmas. :hihi:

Give me Boris every time before some Politically correct suit . At least Boris speaks his mind.

Crikey. She looks 70.

she's only 59 but the lady must be tired after the hard battle to get there. She is only slightly over the average age when British Prime Ministers assume office.

since 1900, average age of Prime Ministers first assuming office is about 55.