Theresa May - What should she do in 3,5 years?

What's your point foxy?

With Corbyn in charge of what will be left of the Labour Party it gives JC the perfect chance to deselect half his rebel MPs as their constituencies will no longer exist. But it will also give the fairly young Theresa May the perfect opportunity to hold on to the keys of 10 Downing Street for as long as Maggie Thatcher.

Give the woman a chance, condemnation,from most sides, they all make wild promises they never keep. Mrs May, is a lady of integrity, I hope she keeps her promises,and breaks the curse of lying prime ministers.

Trouble is, pressure inflicted on her by other members of the cabinet, I just hope she remains strong, and lets them know, she is the boss !

Guest sibon
With Corbyn in charge of what will be left of the Labour Party it gives JC the perfect chance to deselect half his rebel MPs as their constituencies will no longer exist. But it will also give the fairly young Theresa May the perfect opportunity to hold on to the keys of 10 Downing Street for as long as Maggie Thatcher.

Theresa May will not hold the keys to Downing Street for as long as John Major, or Gordon Brown.

For fairly similar reasons too.

You and your twisted Tory fantasies eh :)

So we have a new PM and half the posts on here, from across the political spectrum are to do with how old she looks or what her hair is like.

Well done.

I agree with your sentiments.

I thought she looked like a person ready to start business and spoke like a person ready to start business and her appointments so far, indicate she has now started the business of running our country.

We should be all proud we have a new Prime Minister who will be well respected through out the World.

Edited by Gamston
typo

That explains why he doesn't say much.

Well, he kind of has some real work to do now. That is not meant to demean the job of mayor of London but he really had limited power there.

May will keep him in a little box, like a gimp, and micromanage him.

He's going to have to keep Merkel sweet, and apologise to Turkey for his poem about their president having sex with a sheep.

Quite funny really.

Edited by I1L2T3