Boris Johnson - new Foriegn Secretary

The Roma in Page Hall are Slovakians. Not Romanians.

Never let the facts get in the way of an ignorant racist rant though ;)

---------- Post added 16-07-2016 at 12:28 ----------

Tell me what I should expect to see. All I can see is decent people going about their everyday business, young families, hard workers.

Lend me your crap-tinted spectacles and I'll go for a wander.

Perhaps if your head wasn't full of crap you would have spotted this prelude to EU membership.

http://www.eubusiness.com/news-eu/immigration-bosnia.6um

The Roma in Page Hall are Slovakians. Not Romanians.

Never let the facts get in the way of an ignorant racist rant though ;)

---------- Post added 16-07-2016 at 12:28 ----------

i dont remember saying some were not Slovaks!! i didnt say Roma either some are but the people there come from many different countries in that area including Romania.

so stop throwing your disgusting racist card around:roll:

Perhaps if your head wasn't full of crap you would have spotted this prelude to EU membership.

http://www.eubusiness.com/news-eu/immigration-bosnia.6um

Ah, you still don't understand what visa-free travel means in relation to the single market. Don't worry Foxy, we won't let anybody know.

In the mean-time you made an interesting point, the EU being about power and all that. Yes it is, the power of peace and prosperity. Those countries that joined? Their economies are going through the roof. Living standards are shooting up and they have solid and stable democratic governments only decades after being released from the Communist terror that ruled them.

My word, what a terrible thing.

Ah, you still don't understand what visa-free travel means in relation to the single market. Don't worry Foxy, we won't let anybody know.

In the mean-time you made an interesting point, the EU being about power and all that. Yes it is, the power of peace and prosperity. Those countries that joined? Their economies are going through the roof. Living standards are shooting up and they have solid and stable democratic governments only decades after being released from the Communist terror that ruled them.

My word, what a terrible thing.

Not a terrible thing at all. The problem is the affluent countries of the EU are seeing their core industries drift away to the east. The economy of the EU has only just emerged from recession that despite the UK growing steadily for 5 years. The economies of eastern Europe have grown. They started from a fairly low base line and could hardly not grow when the likes of Renault decide to shift production lines there. But that growth and our is virtually all that has lifted the EU out of recession.

I'm not 100% sure about the type of redistribution of wealth which requires hard working successful countries to pay the infrastructure bills of folk in Greece who don't pay their taxes.

Not a terrible thing at all. The problem is the affluent countries of the EU are seeing their core industries drift away to the east. The economy of the EU has only just emerged from recession that despite the UK growing steadily for 5 years. The economies of eastern Europe have grown. They started from a fairly low base line and could hardly not grow when the likes of Renault decide to shift production lines there. But that growth and our is virtually all that has lifted the EU out of recession.

I'm not 100% sure about the type of redistribution of wealth which requires hard working successful countries to pay the infrastructure bills of folk in Greece who don't pay their taxes.

They see the old-school manufacturing drift away and gain new, high-tech services in return, it is a pretty old economic law that I am sure you, as someone who speculates on the economy, are aware of.

In the mean-time, the Greeks are paying their taxes. They voted to do so, to not run away from the mess their previous governments had dumped them in because they understand and understood the importance of being part of the single market.

i dont remember saying some were not Slovaks!! i didnt say Roma either some are but the people there come from many different countries in that area including Romania.

so stop throwing your disgusting racist card around:roll:

What's wrong with Rumania joining the EU?

What's wrong with Rumania joining the EU?

Well actually now we are getting out i dont really care. its going to be Europes problem now well until they run out of money! Rumania is a very poor country, the people leaving are poor they will be a drain they will bring very little apart from cheap labour and large families. this applies to most eastern blok countries as well as the middle east.

Boris Johnson will have ta hand in the job of negotiating with the rest of the EU for the better interests of the UK population.

They see the old-school manufacturing drift away and gain new, high-tech services in return, it is a pretty old economic law that I am sure you, as someone who speculates on the economy, are aware of.

In the mean-time, the Greeks are paying their taxes. They voted to do so, to not run away from the mess their previous governments had dumped them in because they understand and understood the importance of being part of the single market.

Funny that. When we were in Greece most of the folk there were wanting to get out of the EU too.

I don't speculate on the economy. The economy gets along just fine without my interference. I simply react to it. I seem to do rather well. That's perhaps because I don't listen to the advice of folks like you. Would you like to buy any Krugerrands?

Funny that. When we were in Greece most of the folk there were wanting to get out of the EU too.

I don't speculate on the economy. The economy gets along just fine without my interference. I simply react to it. I seem to do rather well. That's perhaps because I don't listen to the advice of folks like you. Would you like to buy any Krugerrands?

I thought you sold them at a good profit. A claim that quickly disappeared the last time I corrected you.

Do you understand how democracy works? People vote, the majority wins. Go check out the results of the Greek elections and referenda and tell me where you get the idea from that the majority want to leave the EU.