Germany in hate speech raids

I was not wrong.
So the US, the UK and Spain are the sum total of 'the West'?

[yoda] The denial, strong in this one it is [/yoda] :hihi:

Well done to France making denial a criminal offence, it only took them a hundred years.
Whereas it took the UK...? Oh yeah, still waiting in recognition alone, a hundred years on.

People in glass houses <etc.>

So the US, the UK and Spain are the sum total of 'the West'?

[yoda] The denial, strong in this one it is [/yoda] :hihi:

Whereas it took the UK...? Oh yeah, still waiting in recognition alone, a hundred years on.

People in glass houses <etc.>

I wish I knew what you are on about:loopy:

I wish I knew what you are on about:loopy:
Here you go, my cerebrally-challenged friend:

It seems strange that the West seems to forget about the Genocide committed on the Armenian nation by the Turks who even today target the economy of that poor impoverished nation.

Most of 'the West' has officially recognised the Armenian genocide as such long ago. See this map<...>

There are some very important omissions on that map, one wonders why.

No admission that you were wrong about the West 'forgetting about the Armenian genocide committed by the Turks', then?

I was not wrong.
Except for the fact that the only western countries on that map that haven't officially recognised the Armenian genocide by Turkey as such are the US, the UK and Spain. So by your logic (LOLZ!), the West that "seems to forget about the Genocide" is the US, the UK and Spain.

Have you got any more trouble with that misfiring neurone of yours, that I can help you with? :roll:

feel free to start a thread about it, this threads about germany and its battle against neo nazis, no genocide was mentioned until you brought it up.

its always been the same on here, whenever the far right are mentioned certain people trip over themselves to change the subject.

I note you didn't answer my question. Why do you give special attention to Germany while ignoring Turkey?

I would be obliged to 'Methbell' if he would either debate my earlier points, as invited, or to explain his reasons for dodging the opportunity. A simple " you are beneath my contempt" would satisfy and prove my points.

---------- Post added 30-07-2016 at 17:32 ----------

Is this 'German hate speech raid' of interest ?

"Germany Begins Mass Arresting Citizens AND POLICE Who Say Or Have Said Anything Critical About Islam." (Germany 2016, not 1933.)

I ain't religious, but spotted the following on a site :-

Jesus spoke the following:

“ How can anyone enter the strong man’s house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.” (Matthew 12:29)