Getting a neighbour to look after their garden?

I have to cut my neighbours hedges as she's bone idle and trim her trees every year. I don't like doing it as I don't particularly like gardening full stop however if I didn't her hedges would be close to 20-25 feet tall and she just doesn't seem bothered even though I have a right of way through the back.

I've even toyed with having an 'accident' with the chainsaw on more than one occasion however I doubt she would even notice

• 2 weeks later...
There are some people like me who just hate gardening,

So it would make sense for you to live in a flat, or a house with just a yard. I've never understood why anyone who hates gardening would even want a garden. No one expects every garden to be cultivated, but they shouldn't be so bad they impact on the neighbours.

My garden is paved, which is great, no maintenance, and much easier to clean up the dog poop.

I do also own a house (currently empty), where the garden is overgrown. It is going up for sale imminently, but the garden is a state and I feel it will put buyers off, but I don't know where to start :(

I offered to cut a lady ladies hedge, 2 doors up. I do some gardening work to earn a bit of extra money, but as she was old(90) I was doing it for free. She gave me what looked like £10 and I was grateful. Turns out there was £15, more than I would have charged ;)

There may well be people that will to do jobs like this very cheaply, but they do not advertise.

I dont live near Sheffield.