More police shootings in the USA

Several police officers dead in Baton Rouge and suspects at large.

Ive been saying for ages now, bloody ages. Ive told people things will start to kick of in the States.

Those Black Lies Matter thugs will be involved in some way again. And to think these despicable racists are doing marches in this country too.

Ive been saying for ages now, bloody ages. Ive told people things will start to kick of in the States.

Those Black Lies Matter thugs will be involved in some way again. And to think these despicable racists are doing marches in this country too.

To be fair to them, most supporters of this group just fall for the misinformation presented to them. I don't think that an accusation of racism if fair, they just believe that cops are unfairly targetting black people because they read it on Facebook.

It is such a shame that the brave members of the US police are being targeted by the very people they protect and serve.

RIP to the poor police.

To be fair to them, most supporters of this group just fall for the misinformation presented to them. I don't think that an accusation of racism if fair, they just believe that cops are unfairly targetting black people because they read it on Facebook.

It is such a shame that the brave members of the US police are being targeted by the very people they protect and serve.

RIP to the poor police.

To be honest I disagree with some of your post.

I do agree with the bold though.

RIP to the poor Police and my heart goes out to their family friends and colleges.