Kelvin McKenzie do you think he's right?

Some say he's got his fingers on the nation's pulse. Others say he's a fat mouthed troll who has enriched himself by dragging journalism into the gutter, insulting bereaved families amongst other accusations.

Anyway, he's in the headlines, yet again, for questioning on Twitter whether Channel 4 News presenter Fatima Manji, who wears a hijab, was the 'right' person to front a report on the recent atrocity in Nice.

“With all the major terrorist outrages in the world currently being carried out by Muslims, I think the rest of us are reasonably entitled to have concerns about what is beating in their religious hearts. Who is in the studio representing our fears? Nobody.”

The Sun tweeted the column on Monday, then deleted it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/the-suns-kelvin-mackenzie-fatima-manji_uk_578c8ad6e4b0f4bc59476481

What do you think Should Fatima Manji have read out the news about the atrocity in Nice, because she wears a Hijab?

Actually didn't Mackenzie head a TV station that notoriously had topless women reading the news. Oh that's right, he did. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mister M

Some say he's got his fingers on the nation's pulse. Others say he's a fat mouthed troll who has enriched himself by dragging journalism into the gutter, insulting bereaved families amongst other accusations.

Anyway, he's in the headlines, yet again, for questioning on Twitter whether Channel 4 News presenter Fatima Manji, who wears a hijab, was the 'right' person to front a report on the recent atrocity in Nice.

“With all the major terrorist outrages in the world currently being carried out by Muslims, I think the rest of us are reasonably entitled to have concerns about what is beating in their religious hearts. Who is in the studio representing our fears? Nobody.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/the-suns-kelvin-mackenzie-fatima-manji_uk_578c8ad6e4b0f4bc59476481

What do you think Should Fatima Manji have read out the news about the atrocity in Nice, because she wears a Hijab?

Actually didn't Mackenzie head a TV station that notoriously had topless women reading the news. Oh that's right, he did. :rolleyes:

I guess he has forgot about all the indiscriminate killing done by the West in the name of some fictitious war on terror. .

I agree with Kelvin McKenzie. They should have sent a reporter, who wasn't wearing a hijab to Nice to cover the murders which were committed by a Muslim terrorist.

I agree with you that McKenzie is fat mouthed troll who has enriched himself by dragging journalism into the gutter, insulting bereaved families amongst other accusations.

---------- Post added 18-07-2016 at 19:32 ----------

I agree with Kelvin McKenzie. They should have sent a reporter, who wasn't wearing a hijab to Nice to cover the murders which were committed by a Muslim terrorist.

Why not?,,,,,,,

Why not?,,,,,,,

It may offend some people (not me), you should have been able to work that one out for yourself.

Consider this, it wasn't horrible Muslims that murdered people in Nice, but horrible Man United fans. Would you think it strange that the person sat reading the news about it was wearing a Man United shirt?

Having a visible identification to the group of people responsible may upset people.

I have read that he was a criminal and not religious.