Are Summer Riots to become an anual event in the UK?

I would imagine the cost of insurance if you live in one of the inner city riot zones will go up significantly

After all, how many times will insurers pay out for burnt out cars and businesses?

A hefty hike in insurance premiums for the law abiding in the pipeline?

Who'd be a Copper eh ?

There job will become so hard in the next few years.

Events recently will become more frequent, its more or less guaranteed.

Disruption like we witness happen all the time in France. Sweden, it just goes unreported.

Some parts of our inner cities will become no-go areas, if some are not already

Those Cops do a good job in general. People who riot, and intentionally try causing harm to Police deserve all that the law could throw at them.

Some people like unrest too and cant wait to jump on the back of rioters.

Usually ready to loot no doubt, depending on how much mayhem they can cause.

London needs to get tough I'm afraid.

Or is this' just part of living in a big city ' ?

A bloke on the news said they have to carry knives and sell drugs because they need money and don't want to work for the system. Well that's OK then, bless em, they don't mind taking benefits from the system.

I saw that and it made my blood boil . If that's the type of community leaders they have then something is seriously wrong and I now see Diane Abbot standing up for them and demanding answers

I do know there is an issue of black men, in particular, losing their lives whilst in police custody. As well as the fact that no police officer has lost their job as a consequence (or they hadn't from what I read a number of years ago).

It is seems to be an ongoing issue over a number of years, and understandably there is anger. The figures and testimonies are googleable - The organisation INQUEST is a good place to start.

Edited by Mister M

I do know there is an issue of black men, in particular, losing their lives whilst in police custody. As well as the fact that no police officer has lost their job as a consequence (or they hadn't from what I read a number of years ago).

It is seems to be an ongoing issue over a number of years, and understandably there is anger. The figures and testimonies are googleable - The organisation INQUEST is a good place to start.

There is also an issue of police officers losing their lives whilst on duty but we never see rioting mobs on the streets protesting about the criminals in their communities.