Shots fired in Munich Shopping Centre

I have a very close relative in Germany at the moment and not so far from the terrible things that have happened in Munich.

That person who is much loved will, God willing, be returned to blighty on Monday and not a minute too soon.

I have a very close relative in Germany at the moment and not so far from the terrible things that have happened in Munich.

That person who is much loved will, God willing, be returned to blighty on Monday and not a minute too soon.

I wish you and your close relative all the best, Daven

Yeah, watching a German news report now, one of the perpetrators shouted '**** all foreigners' according to them.

Looks like all the loonies are seizing opportunities to commit atrocities.

---------- Post added 22-07-2016 at 22:20 ----------

Just seen another video, one of the perpetrators was definitely German, unclear whether he was muslim or not, but in combination with the witness report I talked about before it is looking like it is a neonazi attack rather than an islamist attack.

I will be very surprised if it's not an Islamic terrorist attack. Let's wait for the news to come in and see who is right.

In the last hour police in Munich have said the suspect in the shopping mall shootings is an 18-year-old German-Iranian national.

That is a nice way to say Iranian migrant while maintaining as much political correctness as possible.

It doesn't seem as he was born and raised in western culture, more like our Jihadi John. Sort of Jihadi Hans.

He might have Iranian parents, he might have been born in Iran and lived most of his life in Germany.

Even if one is born in Germany to parents with German citizenship that does not make anyone German. Just citizen of Germany. Since shooting happend in Munich to be German he would have to occasionally drink beer and wear lederhosen.

One is legal status, other is cultural identity.

That is why we have British and English people in this country. Figure that one out.