Hostages taken by gunmen in France.

I can only see these types of incidents increasing in France. It may lead to a situation where citizens are allowed to carry some form of personal protection, perhaps a tazer, or even a hand gun, to protect themselves as the police and security services cannot possibly manage this completely.

Lololol. Their knife laws are stricter than ours already.

'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

Maybe Europe should have turned away all those strapping young men coming over as refugees and concentrated on the children instead.

---------- Post added 26-07-2016 at 12:32 ----------

ISIS want to bring about the end of times. In order to do this they must start a religious war. Europe being the seat of the Catholic Church is their prime target to do so. Allowing ISIS to fester only draws more to their cause. The west needs to launch all out war against ISIS and when they are defeated, those that believed their BS will see they were wrong.

I can only see these types of incidents increasing in France. It may lead to a situation where citizens are allowed to carry some form of personal protection, perhaps a tazer, or even a hand gun, to protect themselves as the police and security services cannot possibly manage this completely.

I'm guessing that means you are a member of that morally insane group of people who think more guns = more safety.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

Maybe Europe should have turned away all those strapping young men coming over as refugees and concentrated on the children instead.

ISIS want to bring about the end of times. In order to do this they must start a religious war. Europe being the seat of the Catholic Church is their prime target to do so. Allowing ISIS to fester only draws more to their cause. The west needs to launch all out war against ISIS and when they are defeated, those that believed their BS will see they were wrong.

Or for people to wake up and realise that all religion is mumbo jumbo, and nothing more than manipulation (originally). If I have offended anyone with my opionion then tough, as i have to see this religious related violence in the news everyday and that offends me!! condolences and RIP to all victims and families.

I'm guessing that means you are a member of that morally insane group of people who think more guns = more safety.

That's an interesting post, one which I could be possibly persuaded to agree with you.

BUT, what's the other alternative?

The mindset of Daesh will not allow you to talk or educate them. Nor will they negotiate.

Yes protect the young from this by getting to them first before they get indoctrinated, but for Daesh, they'll need to be destroyed.

With this typical behaviour and mindset... sadly I believe only one thing will stop them and that's overwhelming force.

Do we know anything about the murderers? Are they definately Muslim or definately extremist? The Catholic Church has dark recent past - it could be more complicated than we think.

The French government says that it is an Islamist attack by ISIS and the priest was beheaded. France played no part in military action in Iraq meaning that Islam has run out of excuses. It is no longer acceptable to say that Islam is a religion of peace now that the far right wing have all the evidence they need to win the next French election because of Islam inspired violence. Wake up and reform Islam before it is too late.

Jukes x

i certainly am a member but i am not morally insane, the world now is getting to be a far more dangerous place and in the future will feel safer with a gun nearby, i do. if the worst came to the worst i could defend myself and my family.