Last Laugh comedy club

LHarman

Me and mi mate are thinking of going along one friday,is it any good? do you need to book or can you just turn up?
Been a few times now and about due another visit. It's a great night out and a proper jaw-acher. You'll not be disappointed :thumbsup:

I think its one of the best nights out in sheffield. Its worth going for Toby alone (when he's on).

I've been a few times now and my only quible is the layout sometimes you can feel a bit rammed in but a lot of that is down to the venue and it doesn't spoil a fun night.

I would reccomend it to anyone.

1 Question though Toby is Jo Caulfied ever going to be on she's been booked twice now and not ended up appearing for one reason or another?

Hi

It's been difficult getting hold of Jo, as her star is definitely rising and she's got very busy! She has had to cancel in the past, which she has done with plenty of notice (ish!) and for understandable reasons.

The irony is we've just cancelled her next date (June 15th at The Lescar) as England are playing footy that night, and we've cancelled the whole show.

It's difficult when acts get big, as we both put the booking in in good faith, but then they sometimes have to pull. When it looks like that might happen a lot, we stop booking them as we'd hate to think that people would say that we were putting on big names just to draw peolpe in. We hope that our customers know that we don't do this, and still get our fair share of biggies (Ross Noble at The Lescar last year!), but we don't want to upset anyone.

Top line up this week, see you there. If any forumers want to come this weekend, PM me and we'll sort out a deal to let you see the gig.

• 6 months later...

Hi

Yes, the web site is down at th emoment, though it should be up in two days. Lastlaugh.biz is gone, website world took that down the toilet with them, but http://www.sheffieldcomedy.com will give you all stuff comedy related very soon.

The Lescar si still funny every Thursday, just call 0114 267 9787 to book.

BG, I believe Toby is on on the 13th, though he's had to have this weekend off as his voice went!

Archived