Sky Camera Technology vs fans viewpoint

ANGELUS

Which gives the best indepth view of a football match?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which gives the best indepth view of a football match?

• Sky's multimillion quid camera technology inc: Playercam
    • From a fans view sitting on a seat in a stadium watching the game

When I reported this to Joe, the fact that I sent the report was due to the same thing as I have encountered in the other threads I have posted in the last two days.

Insults, personal and non-personal.

If you cant discuss football without resulting to childish names and insults then sorry I believe that certain people should not be on the forum to wind people up.

I've asked nicely for people to stop- it has failed to happen.

So I had to ask Joe for advice to sort it out.

Also for the simple fact that **** asked for Robbie_Lovin to come in and insult me also for me is harrassing another forum member and from what I can see is against the rules of the SF.

If you have to resort to such childish antics- I dont think the forum is the place for you to do so- but thats my opinion and I trust Joe to sort this out.

Does this relate to me (or my comment) in any way, or are you quoting at random?

Teacher! :hihi:

Yes I do feel like crap for reporting you- as I didnt want to.. but sorry if it means you getting temp-banned and learning a lesson as to how to treat people on a public forum then so be it.

And by that comment above- you are asking for it as well.

Does this relate to me (or my comment) in any way, or are you quoting at random?

Depends- if you are referring to me as the 'chief protagonist' or not?

If you are- then you are also being insulting.

Depends- if you are referring to me as the 'chief protagonist' or not?

If you are- then you are also being insulting.

If it depends, why didn't you say so. You just confused me, by personally attacking me for something I hadn't done.

If you cant discuss football without resulting to childish names and insults then sorry I believe that certain people should not be on the forum to wind people up.

If you have to resort to such childish antics- I dont think the forum is the place for you to do so- but thats my opinion and I trust Joe to sort this out.

I'm not naming names, I just asked Joe to read the thread in full, as I just had. That post was my first on this thread.

If it depends, why didn't you say so. You just confused me, by personally attacking me for something I hadn't done.

Look up the word protagonist-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protagonist

It means that you have said that me- as the protagonist may not be clear about what I am reporting the post about.

Is that what you meant?

Antagonist is someone who provides the reverse to a protagonist.

So again, if you are making out that I am reporting over nothing- then I would advise reading through the thread again.

I am not personally attacking you by the way- just asking what you meant :)

I loved this post.

So let me get this straight then- so because you can come on here and discuss with people you dont know on football matters, makes people a footballing 'god' does it?

When back in the real world - they wouldnt win money at the bookies so they dont go.

I know a lot about matches, yes I dont go, however that does not stop me winning 9/10 at the bookies- I win real cash back in the real world.

Its not luck mate- it goes with the fact that I've watched, nay, studied teams from all over the globe since I was young and I'm pretty damn good at betting as well- its not luck if you do some homework.

I said Man Utd might have had a chance if Chelsea lost/drew with Bolton and then we beat Chelsea - we didnt manage it.. so I didnt quite say WE ARE GOING TO BE CHAMPIONS did I? Look it up.

Did i ever say i was a football god? did i ever say i even knew anything about football? I think you'll find i didn't. You like to make out you know all there is to know about football but by simply watching on TV reading newspapers and seeing photos of something and most of all because you reckon you win 9/10 times at the bookies. How do we actually know this? this seems to be your main defence in knowing anything about football. I have no respect for any of your opinions as all your veiws have been manipulated by the media.

Real Madrid

He was not a disruptive influence on the team and had led them back into profits at the club since they were in debt and he also managed to build a team of galacticos who would beat any team on the planet.

Also- he has now put them into a financial situation where they are the no.1 grossing football club on the planet in front of us.

Not bad for someone who is a 'disruptive influence'

I've got to be somewhere soon, so I can't reply to all your thread at the moment.

However, I think I can briefly sum up the mentality of most of your post by drawing attention to the Real Madrid section.

You've focussed purely on a few details that back up your argument, but you've only told a small portion of the story and left out all details that would refute your claims.

Such as Perez's team not winning anything since 2003, key members of the squad (such as Roberto Carlos, Morientes, Ika Cassilas and Raul) openly admitting to the press they were glad he was gone, and other figures associated with Real denouncing the ridiculous Galactico era. The fans and press were also highly critical, fans don't want Real to be the richest in the world, they want to be the best in the world.

Did i ever say i was a football god? did i ever say i even knew anything about football? I think you'll find i didn't. You like to make out you know all there is to know about football but by simply watching on TV reading newspapers and seeing photos of something and most of all because you reckon you win 9/10 times at the bookies. How do we actually know this? this seems to be your main defence in knowing anything about football. I have no respect for any of your opinions as all your veiws have been manipulated by the media.

As one of the people involved yesterday seems to have got themselves a ban, maybe now I can speak freely without being victimised for a change-

Anyway- back to the subject-

Going from your quote

Betting on the footie doesn't make you a football expert even if you are right as often as you say you are, it's mostly luck.

So lets get this straight then- If I know nothing about football yet you appear to think you know more than me because you 'might go to a match' - then why dont you get into the betting game then- because I have to say it works very well for me?

If you know so much- put some cash on it.

Or in fact - the main truth of the argument it - you question your own abilities where as I am quite comfortable with slapping my cash down on a bookies desk and more often than not collecting on it.

So when it comes down to it- you might be the brain of britain football wise for all I care but if you dont back it up and make good on your knowledge then what is the point? See what I mean?

And as I was being sarcastic and you failed to notice it- forget the god part- because you aint no footballing god :)

I really dont care if you dont have respect for what I say - yet you'll post back to it though to try and make yourself look big and clever though?

And my views HAVE NEVER been manipulated by the media- because I dont buy into all the media crap that is spouted especially the lastest load of crap that came out of their mouths ie: Chelsea are unbeatable, arsenal are the invincibles a while back and so on and so on...

I've got to be somewhere soon, so I can't reply to all your thread at the moment.

However, I think I can briefly sum up the mentality of most of your post by drawing attention to the Real Madrid section.

You've focussed purely on a few details that back up your argument, but you've only told a small portion of the story and left out all details that would refute your claims.

Such as Perez's team not winning anything since 2003, key members of the squad (such as Roberto Carlos, Morientes, Ika Cassilas and Raul) openly admitting to the press they were glad he was gone, and other figures associated with Real denouncing the ridiculous Galactico era. The fans and press were also highly critical, fans don't want Real to be the richest in the world, they want to be the best in the world.

And I really do hope that we are going to be civilised to one another today and not start the whole ganging up thing again?

I laughed when I read your comments about Real Madrid I really did.

I focussed on the facts that needed to be said and told and were true my friend- the details that would refute my claim - are where to be found?

Please do a bit of research and give me the site details so I can see for myself - and make them websites that I can trust ie: Reuters or something like that.

If you can find them fair enough- I really do doubt it though.

I read through what you said and I honestly thought it was laugable- I especially liked the parts that said

And other figures associated with Real denouncing the ridiculous Galactico era.

The fans and press were also highly critical, fans don't want Real to be the richest in the world, they want to be the best in the world.

Think about these two things especially that you have said for a minute right-

A) WHY would anyone denounce the galactico era when the cream of world football was at Real Madrid- making the team the worlds best?

Even I have to admit that Real on form would beat anyone in the world with that team.

So why would anyone denounce that era? Find me evidence- because this is laughable at best.

But your 2nd point - is even worse.

B) The fans and press are highly critical - agreed- however the part where you claim that fans dont want real to be the richest in the world- they want to be the best is a stupid comment even from someone like yourself.

You seriously expect me and the rest of the people on this forum to swallow that the real fans dont want to be labelled as the richest club in the world? But yet they want to become the best?

And how would they bring in the new galatico players if they were not the richest in the world pray?

Real Fans- love the fact that they are lording it above us merchandise wise so for you to say that is a load of crap quite frankly.

And the ability for them to get any player on the planet if they so wish and know they will get them because of who they are delights them as well.

In fact- I think what you have said is so laughable I may just invite some of the official Real Madrid forums peeps over to our forum just to see if they can back up your comments.

I very much doubt it.

You must be right. Real Madrid fans are absolutely ecstatic that they are 3rd in the league, out of the Champions League and Spanish Cup.

They must be absolutely over the moon with their ageing squad of players too.

And I'm absolutely certain that they are pleased the last 3 years of the Galactico era has failed to land them a single trophy in any competition.

Archived