Sky Camera Technology vs fans viewpoint

ANGELUS

Which gives the best indepth view of a football match?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which gives the best indepth view of a football match?

• Sky's multimillion quid camera technology inc: Playercam
    • From a fans view sitting on a seat in a stadium watching the game

once again angelus is proved wrong and hides behind his gambling addiction. Putting money on things doesn't make you right or good in any way. By all means fritter your cash away most of us have more important things to spend ours on like socks and chicken

By all means fritter your cash away most of us have more important things to spend ours on like socks and chicken

I'm a big fan of both socks and chicken, I'm surprised nobody has tried to merge the two before.

I dont go to games simply because I dont like football fans- and I'd prefer to have an intelligent conversation with people rather than talk about simpler pleasures- and also from the yobbish behaviour of 'fans' boozed to the eyeballs in pubs up and down the country I can safely generalise with ease cheers.

If you've never been to a match, how can you possibly know this? You're just going on what you read in the papers. In the last three seasons I've been to 45 Liverpool games and I've never seen any trouble, either inside the stadium or away from it. Football hooliganism is way overblown, it's a great tabloid scare story to terrify middle England. Lots of people take their kids to the games, and lots of women go to games. Would this be possible if supporting a football team was a pitched battlefield week after week?

As to the poll question, I'd much rather watch a game from in the stadium than on TV. You get to see the whole pitch simultaneously, as opposed to the section of the pitch that Sky chooses to show. You can see movement off the ball, and over time you "learn" how to watch a game live.

There's also the unrelated extra of the atmosphere inside the ground. If you make noise inside the stadium you're doing your bit to help the team, whereas if you're at home you can shout as loud as you can, but it won't make a difference. I hate watching big Liverpool games on TV, knowing that I could be in the crowd singing, instead of sat on my sofa.

but

Is a direct appeal to my masculinity.

Gambling has got nothing to do with proving anything.

I'll join in any games where users predict results, and did do too (but nobody bothers on that thread now).

The winning/losing money aspect has absolutely nothing to do with being right or wrong.

'Gambling has got nothing to do with proving anything'

So therefore if come out with crap all the time with the stuff I say- why do I near enough always come out of the bookies with more of their cash?

I put my money where my mouth is friends, 99% of you on here dont seem to want to do so.

So therefore gambling has EVERYTHING to do with being right or wrong- because its all about the money you win when you know you are right.

i did not call you gay Angelus, so grow up.

I know full well you are engaged.

So why the bum chums remark to a public forum of over 23,000 peeps?

Anyway its been reported so there we go- and since you havent even apologised for the comment I am prepared to take it further as well.

Archived