Bosch electric mower problem

I have managed to remove the blade, I was thinking I would see more by going further with stripping it down; but I think the brushes are accessed for the other end. I have removed 3 screws, but not sure what they secure.

The blade is in a poor state. Watching a clip on youtube, there is also a fan on the underside, but its not a Bosch.

Check for anything tangled around the blade at the back of it, a big problem with electric mowers is people tend to use them when the grass is damp and thick this tends to put a lot of strain on the motor the motor gets hot and the windings and commutator over heat causing them to expand and get tight.some times you can smell the sort of plastic burning smell in the motor..you might be able to strip the motor and clean it up and lubricate it,but they usually pack up and burn out...best to get a petrol mower...