Rutland Rd closed - Police incident 29/7/16

How on earth in this day and age can the Police not continue a search for an man with a gun or have I been given the wrong info again.

Since neither you nor I know the full story then we are not n a position to comment are we really ?

The police have dealt with the situation and now all is well.

Why do we need to know any more?

---------- Post added 29-07-2016 at 22:58 ----------

'snided' is a real word to me:)

Snided is a real word - if it isn't in the dictionary then it should be !

Maybe the police wanted some exciting action and stay prepared just in case one of these recent global terrors were to happen here.

its maybe anything you care to mention, just like post 21who post stupid post on every thread.

its maybe anything you care to mention, just like post 21who post stupid post on every thread.

Had a look at some of these posts also on other thread, nothing wrong with it.

Watching all this high adrenaline news with aggressive masked police in high tension action running around with guns must make Sheffield police feel sleepy, they need to catch up.

Edited by dutch

Had a look at some of these posts also on other thread, nothing wrong with it.

Watching all this high adrenaline news with aggressive masked police in high tension action running around with guns must make Sheffield police feel sleepy, they need to catch up.

You post the highlighted sentence then post the second one.

Oh the irony............:rolleyes:

I seriously hope that there is no need for SYP to do any 'catching up' but it's clear by their performance at this recent incident that they are more than able to cope and despite this...........

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/south-yorkshire-loses-559-police-officers-in-seven-years-1-8034559

Edited by Daven