Red light zone in Sheffield?

Yes legalize it but under strick control. Most of the pimps have their girls on drugs so many work for their next fix and more likely to take risks to make more money for drugs. The drug element needs to be tracked first before any legalization happens.

How do you know all these streetwalkers? :love::huh:

I suspect it's an uneducated guess. not that it matters

I don't know how workers of a brothel look like but I know who most streetwalkers are.

Drug addicts, nearly every single one of them. None of them is addicted to cannabis.

For us it is definitely better to have them selling sex than shoplifting and such.

For them it would be better to combat harmful drug use.

some I've seen on 1 or 2 occasions whilst passing Neepsend aren't like that. some are .

in Holland and germany etc ones on street cost you less.

Edited by WestTinsley

Pimping should be legal. All workers should have the right to decent management.

No I think from I've read and heard about; the words 'decent' and 'pimp' are never used in the same sentence.

People should be in control of their own bodies and who has sex with them. Not some controlling scummy parasite who lives of others.

No I think from I've read and heard about; the words 'decent' and 'pimp' are never used in the same sentence.

People should be in control of their own bodies and who has sex with them. Not some controlling scummy parasite who lives of others.

The pimps are the lowest of the low, the only method they use to control these girls is one of violence.

Well perhaps they need better training, something that won't happen until pimping is legalised. The answer to poor management isn't making it illegal.