Pat Haines Sheffield born actress

Some time ago my Dad used to run a second hand junk shop down Darnall he used to get a lot of house clearance jobs, one I can remember helping him with was one up Dronfield it was a sort of stone built cottage type building near a church ,there was loads of stuff there some very nice furniture and loads of womens clothes there, I can remember there was loads of black and white film pictures of Michael Caine some from the film zulu Dad sold the pictures to some collector for a good price... it must have been her house as she was married to Michael caine,I have also read that she lived in dronfield at one time...

---------------

Hi Jim, Have read the thing about Patricia Haines and Michael Caine.

Hunters Bar Jnr School can claim it taught children who have become

professionls -- Doctors, Actors, such as Patricia Haines 1932 and star

Michael Caine now Sir.

I went too the same school in the 1950s and still attend to the old school

reunions up Graystones, that info is on my old news letter. Brian

Some time ago my Dad used to run a second hand junk shop down Darnall he used to get a lot of house clearance jobs, one I can remember helping him with was one up Dronfield it was a sort of stone built cottage type building near a church ,there was loads of stuff there some very nice furniture and loads of womens clothes there, I can remember there was loads of black and white film pictures of Michael Caine some from the film zulu Dad sold the pictures to some collector for a good price... it must have been her house as she was married to Michael caine,I have also read that she lived in dronfield at one time...

Michael Caines daughter lived there with her mum, the afore said Patricia Haines. the bungalow was accesed through a car park next to what was at that time the family planning office. I was sat one time whilst my girlfriend was in the F P O when a car came through to go into the bungalow yard ,a guy got out to open the gate to the property , it was Frazer Hines who played Joe Ssugden from Emmerdale. He was the daughters boyfriend at the time.

• 4 years later...