What next for the anti smoking lobby ?

I think Canada makes it illegal to light a cigarette within 50 metres of another person in public...

Does the Canadian goverment supply the tape measures or do you have to purchase your own tape?

Just thinking i might have a business plan to emigrate over there by opening a Long Measuring Tape Shop.

Whats peoples thoughts?

I think Canada makes it illegal to light a cigarette within 50 metres of another person in public...

What happens if a militant anti smoker insists on keeping within 49 metres of you.

Could you counter sue for stalking?

Its horrible when you go into a shop or walk down the street and someone blows smoke in your face. A disgusting thing that been inside someone else's internal organs.

If you breath in someone else's smoke then by definition you should be able to pee on them. Or fart in their face. :gag:

Ive yet to meet a smoker who goes out burgling and mugging people to get their fix .

Hiya Penny, you wouldn't happen to know any smokers who buy illegal cigarettes off the back of a lorry, would you flower? :wave:

What happens if a militant anti smoker insists on keeping within 49 metres of you.

Could you counter sue for stalking?

What happens if you get militant lung cancer and die?

---------- Post added 06-08-2016 at 12:14 ----------

Ive yet to meet a smoker who goes out burgling and mugging people to get their fix .

I've yet to meet anyone who admits to speeding, going through red lights, mortgage fraud and black market profiteering but they must be out there.