Beautiful south lyric on side of riverside pub.

No matter which it's still whiny rubbish from Paul Heaton. (In my personal opinion of course, just in case any lovers of whiny, trite music from Paul Heaton are reading this.)

I would imagine a good few are, considering that the "Carry on up the charts" album that this song appeared on was top of the album chart for a while when released, it went something like 5x platinum and sold a ridiculous amount of copies.

Of course a good few Sheffield Wednesday fans will take an instant dislike to Paul Heaton, due to the fact that he is a die hard Blades fan. But this is nothing to do with his fine music ability.

It doesn't matter to me what football team he supports, Paul Heaton is a musical God!

Obviously, that's just my opinion & the reason why I find myself in several different cities around the UK each year following him & Jacqui Abbott.

They're both amazing - & nice people which is always a bonus :)

No matter which it's still whiny rubbish from Paul Heaton. (In my personal opinion of course, just in case any lovers of whiny, trite music from Paul Heaton are reading this.)

I always think it's quite amusingly odd that this accusation is always levelled at Paul Heaton, and to an even greater extent Morrisey, and although, yes, they both use a lot of 'whininess' in their music, they perhaps more than any other artists you would care to mention actually pack their lyrics full of comedy and humour.