Wrapchic at Meadowhall

Totally agree. Brilliant.

I tried 5 guys in London. It was so so nice. Tried it in Meadowhall shocking! I took mine back. Was shocking. £15 for burger and chips in a shopping mall. Burnt bacon and burger cooked that well done all I could taste was the grease. It fell apart. I don't mind paying as burgers are my favourite food. I will pay £15 but it has to be worth it. Who is going to suggest a good place to have burgers in Sheffield? I am going to try this wrap place. It's peaked my interest now lol

Guest makapaka
I tried 5 guys in London. It was so so nice. Tried it in Meadowhall shocking! I took mine back. Was shocking. £15 for burger and chips in a shopping mall. Burnt bacon and burger cooked that well done all I could taste was the grease. It fell apart. I don't mind paying as burgers are my favourite food. I will pay £15 but it has to be worth it. Who is going to suggest a good place to have burgers in Sheffield? I am going to try this wrap place. It's peaked my interest now lol

I went to the five guys in Meadowhall and it was fine. Maybe it was just a bad one-off? Did you complain?

I went to the five guys in Meadowhall and it was fine. Maybe it was just a bad one-off? Did you complain?

Yes I took it back. I was honest. As I said to them £15 for burger, chips & pop it should be a good one. I don't mind paying for good food. I own a chippy and if a customer has a problem with the standard of my food I like them to be honest. It's no point trying to make a living if you are selling rubbish food. They offered to replace my food but I just took my money back. If I have been put off by something I find it hard to enjoy it (if that makes sense lol) it's like Damon's at Crystal Peaks I ate there once and sent my food back. I could never eat there again. As you say everyone raves about it (although see the Tripadvisor reviews). I would love to try Fatburger in London. Has anyone been?