Wednesday Night Football

Hi all,

we're looking for new players to join our Wednesday night kick about. It's a casual kick about as opposed to a league so we're happy for players of all abilities to come and join us.

There's no need to play every week, you can play as and when you like so we make teams accordingly each week based on the numbers.

We're quite an easy going bunch, it's a competitive enough game but we do have a laugh.

We've been playing for the best part of 20 years but sadly numbers have dwindled due to old age, families, work etc; if we can't get new players by the end of the month then we will end up folding so hence the email.

We start at 8.30 at the Sheffield Hallam University sports pitches on Bawtry Road at Tinsley and play until 9.30 or 10 depending on numbers.

Normally it's £5 per person to pay for the pitch, but for anyone giving us a try for the first time then any contribution would be welcome.

If you'd like to give it a try then come and join us tonight, we're on the pitch on the left hand side of the car park nearest the motorway; look out for Mick or Daz.

Otherwise drop me a PM.

Cheers

Mick

---------- Post added 12-08-2016 at 14:37 ----------

We'll be playing again this Wednesday, so if you want a run out then come and give it a go.

Edited by mjmoore0
Addition of cost

Hi Mick,

I'd like to come along please, I'm 42 so hope that I won't be too slow for you guys?

Should be ok to start from next Wednesday if that suits?

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve,

sent you a PM with my details, for anyone else interested then feel free to come and if you want my details then please PM.

Cheers

Mick