Anybody else out there that went to Firth Park School?

I left in 85/86 then went back for an extra year in lower 6th, the last year was spent down in brushes building. That was a lovely old building, it's a shame that the thugs of today torched it with the approval from the council no doubt, that it had to be demolished. We did a sponsored 24 hour stay awake down there to raise money for something, that was a laugh, we was running riot all night daring each other to go up the haunted stairs:) There was thunderbird hidden in the cysterns of the toilets and the teachers were totally oblivious, brill.

I left in 85/86 then went back for an extra year in lower 6th, the last year was spent down in brushes building. That was a lovely old building, it's a shame that the thugs of today torched it with the approval from the council no doubt, that it had to be demolished. We did a sponsored 24 hour stay awake down there to raise money for something, that was a laugh, we was running riot all night daring each other to go up the haunted stairs:) There was thunderbird hidden in the cysterns of the toilets and the teachers were totally oblivious, brill.

I left in that year!

• 7 months later...

I was there at the same time. What was the name of the Maths teacher?

i went to firth park from 80 to 84 when i could be bothered miss howdle was year head and mr jennings was deputy head and dr hartley headmaster spent many a day in their oifices but changed now

hiya me and my brothers went to firthpark school my names wendy and my brothers are called russel jhon so if any body remembers us please let me know

When did your john leave firth park? The name rings a bell but it`s a while ago and the memory isn`t what it used to be

Archived