Sheffield-highest unemployment amongst ethnics

Cheers for that.

---------- Post added 12-08-2016 at 21:18 ----------

If an employer picks a person over a lets say a muslim because they wont be having different holidays because of their faith is this wrong as a business has got to be ran to make a profit and carry on in business

as usual you have no truth or facts all youre doing is making up dribble and pretending its fact

as usual you have no truth or facts all youre doing is making up dribble and pretending its fact

excuse me Clever one.I am an employer and after a meeting with someone at sheffield colleges regarding an apprentice i said i didnt want a religous person who would be having unneccessary time off different to me or the people i work for.

So your dribble is completely stupid as i have to make money and keep customers happy.

Answer that Facts person :loopy:

excuse me Clever one.I am an employer and after a meeting with someone at sheffield colleges regarding an apprentice i said i didnt want a religous person who would be having unneccessary time off different to me or the people i work for.

So your dribble is completely stupid as i have to make money and keep customers happy.

A fan of industrial tribunals are you?

Employees in the UK get 20 odd days leave BY LAW and 8 Bank Holidays.

If a Jewish person wanted Passover off he would need to use his own entitlement to do so.

Define an unnecessary holiday with that in mind. Lack of facts person.

If you define yourself as an 'employer' how can you work for anyone by the way? Unless....you work in recruitment. You don't, do you? Or do you lack the vocabulary to say 'my clients?' Is that what you mean? Still makes no sense whatever.

Edited by Santo

That would be religious discrimination.

thats all NOT fact, theres NO truth that people cant work when required, its all phallacy that muslims have holidays and cant work when needed

.... Or could it be because Sheffield is the "City of sanctuary" and therefore has more "ethnic" people than most other places...

That would probably do it eh?

Nope. Look how many refugees Sheffield has taken.

---------- Post added 12-08-2016 at 22:34 ----------

Try ordering a take-away "curry" at eid then Mel :cool:

Easy. I'd call an Indian non-Muslim curry house :)

Did you think curry is 'Muslim food?' Oh dear.

Edited by Santo