Trying to find Lynne Vallance

Zeus85

Hi Zeus85 - welcome to the Forum! :) You don't give a possible age for Lynne, but in case it's helpful the births index shows a Lynne Vallance who was born in Sheffield in 1955. The marriages index shows a Lynne Vallance who married a Ronnie Brelstaff in Sheffield in 1984.

• 9 months later...

This is the only one we can find also. My father had a baby with a lady of this name in the 1970s we dont know if she was adopted or not but we have contacted the daughter of the lady you told us about and she says it isnt her and we believe this because the daughter actually rang my dads house about 14/15 years ago looking for him but didnt leave a name and if it was her why didnt she say. We were wondering if the child had been adopted and thats why she said it wasnt her. We cannot find any more people with this name. We dont know how to move forward but are desperate to find her. Any help would be much appreciated. My dad has passed away but would be 66 now, the daughter would be in her late 40s I think. Thanks