Sheffield majorettes/marching bands

Is there anyone out there who was in or remembers any of Sheffields majorettes/marching bands ??

I was in a couple of them in the 80's , and I would love to hear your memories about our parades and shows we did..

Is there anyone out there who was in or remembers any of Sheffields majorettes/marching bands ??

I was in a couple of them in the 80's , and I would love to hear your memories about our parades and shows we did..

my grandaughter was a member of chapeltown marching band .started in 1991 she was 6 yrs old then but they disbanded about 5/6yrs ago

i used to be in the majorettes about 15/16 years ago it was fantastic i loved it very much

we did the darnall parade and festivals every single year i first started on the tamberine and went up to the cazoo i loved evey second of my time in the majorettes :D :D

awwwwwwwww im all nostalgic now :(

i used to be in the majorettes about 15/16 years ago it was fantastic i loved it very much

we did the darnall parade and festivals every single year i first started on the tamberine and went up to the cazoo i loved evey second of my time in the majorettes :D :D

awwwwwwwww im all nostalgic now :(

Which one were you in ??

I started of in the Manor majorettes when I was 6, then they changed their name to Manor militaires, then to The Star marching band,then finally the Crystal Peaks all stars..Three different names, one band..lol.. We used to practice at Standhouse school..In between that, I was also in a band called the Norfolk Grenadiers which used to practice at Bankwood school on Gleadless..

Which one were you in ??

I started of in the Manor majorettes when I was 6, then they changed their name to Manor militaires, then to The Star marching band,then finally the Crystal Peaks all stars..Three different names, one band..lol.. We used to practice at Standhouse school..In between that, I was also in a band called the Norfolk Grenadiers which used to practice at Bankwood school on Gleadless..

my grandaughter was in chapeltown marching band and they practiced every tues and thursday at newton hall in chapeltown

Which one were you in ??

i was in darnall grenadiers it was soooooo much fun!! :D :D