Old silver cross coach built dolls pram.

Hi I was wondering if their is anyone on here that knows anything about genuine silver cross coach built dolls prams. Iv been given the job of selling 1 for a friend but he's not sure how much to sell it for and I don't want to sell it for next to nothing an it be worth quite a bit more. I advertised it on Facebook and someone told me it was worth that price all day long so now I'm unsure as I know nothing about them.

You can always take it to an auction house (eg. Eadon Lockwood and Riddle) who can give you a fair valuation, but if you sell through them they will take a hefty percentage. It will give you some idea what it might be worth. Or even some of the vintage shops, up Abbeydale Road and roundabout, will be able to value it for you. Also check out ebay prices, but if you sell on there put a reserve price on it.

I've had a quick look on ebay and there are some silver cross prams selling for more than £350, but of course it all depends on age, rarity and condition.

Edited by Anna B

Chery 1, try this Carols Vintage Prams, 07540777055 -- web site, carolsvintageprams.co.uk

E.mail carolsvintageprams@gmail.com ---- met this lady at Driffield Steam Rally she buy's restores and exhibits prams, don't take much notice of e.bay as there is always a buying and selling price, what sells at £350 most likelly only cost the seller £50 to £100 to buy in excellant condition.

Edited by MEC176