Championship play-offs

who do you think is going to Join the Blades and Reading in the Premiership ?

Anybody but Leeds for me .

Hoping for Preston

Regards CB

I disagree, I want Leeds, we need a local yorkshire derby game.

There is one aspect of the play off final that some fans will be grateful for, and that's that the two teams will be travelling from different areas. Imagine the fun if next season it's Wednesday and Leeds playing at Cardiff. At least this season Watford/Palace will use the M4 and Preston/Leeds the M5 and the A470.

Of course this may all be a pipedream. Fancy thinking that Wednesday and Leeds would meet in the play off final in Cardiff!

Wembley might be open by then!

Sheffield United are already up and Watford gave them a right hammering at Bramall Lane so the form is looking good for the Hertfordshire club.

As for Leeds, why should they succeed? Don't you have a manager who is an ex-goalkeeper Mr.Bates? I seem to remember you saying teams with managers who were goalkeepers never did well!

I feel sorry for Preston they have had a cracking season & the best defence in the Championship,I think they will do it next season,don't care who goes up now.

Archived