Islam and English law..

If you know of any 'court' that contradicts the English law, than please report them. Other than that, try and inform yourself before spouting utter nonsense.

I don't spout nonsense, I talk facts and you would do good to brush up on your own. You only need to take your rose tinted glasses off and look it up.

Islam is a political ideology and it controls every aspect of the believers life.... I don't see it as a true religion where you are free to choose or not believe at all but rather as a controlling tool that is designed for the men folk to control women and kill them under the guise of "honour" when there is nothing honourable whatsoever in doing so because the so called believer thinks he has the right to take a life because he doesn't like a woman being independent.

Its more like a cult in my opinion and a dangerous one at that that uses our liberal laws against us to survive. It seems to prosper under our laws even though its incompatible with how most of us see and feel. I think we are too accommodating in how we allow a two tier law system to operate in this Country with Sharia courts having the upper hand for Muslims above and beyond how the rest of us are governed. For example, a Muslim man can have four wives with benefits paid to each one but if you or I taker more than one partner in marriage we could be jailed for up to 7yrs.

Is it not time we all lived under the same rules?

You can submit yourself to whatever rules you want as long as they dont conflict with the national law. You misunderstand how it works, but then that seems to be your aim.

No but its accepted in British law.... For goodness sake look it up instead of protesting to me.

If I look it up will I find that English Law allows more than one wife?

I am not protesting you. I'm telling you that you are wrong.

Where is your anti-Mormon thread?

I don't spout nonsense, I talk facts and you would do good to brush up on your own. You only need to take your rose tinted glasses off and look it up.

What, your local EDL chairman informed you of this fact and therefore it is true? Sounds to me like you are no better than the rabble rousing Imam you so detest.

Is it now? can you point out where it says that?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3414264/Want-higher-benefits-marry-one-wife-New-welfare-rules-hand-extra-taxpayer-cash-polygamists.html

And before you decry the paper they are just printing fact like all the others or they could be sued. Its strange you can't look this up for yourself and have a go at me for telling the truth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3414264/Want-higher-benefits-marry-one-wife-New-welfare-rules-hand-extra-taxpayer-cash-polygamists.html

And before you decry the paper they are just printing fact like all the others or they could be sued. Its strange you can't look this up for yourself and have a go at me for telling the truth.

This thread isn't working out quite as well as you'd hoped is it?

Thanks for posting the story I'd already posted myself earlier.

Lol.

What, your local EDL chairman informed you of this fact and therefore it is true? Sounds to me like you are no better than the rabble rousing Imam you so detest.

You know nothing about me. You just hate what doesn't sit right in your rose tinted world view. The thing about liberals is that they are mostly illiberal. For instance.... I bet you wish this thread was closed to stop debating something that makes you uncomfortable. The truth is hard to debate with some.

I have to work now and I wouldn't be surprised if you got this thread pulled by the time I get back. The old lefty chestnut of accusing an opponent of being racist, phobic. etc to try and shut down debate is well and truly dead. Have a great night.

You know nothing about me. You just hate what doesn't sit right in your rose tinted world view. The thing about liberals is that they are mostly illiberal. For instance.... I bet you wish this thread was closed to stop debating something that makes you uncomfortable. The truth is hard to debate with some.

I have to work now and I wouldn't be surprised if you got this thread pulled by the time I get back. The old lefty chestnut of accusing an opponent of being racist, phobic. etc to try and shut down debate is well and truly dead. Have a great night.

Bye Jakeypoos!

It's been emotional.