Understanding Corbyn and Smith

Well, to be fair I remember a Tory bringing up that idea before Corbyn was on the scene.

Just had a quick Google. Claire Perry MP suggested it in Sep 2014.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/women-only-train-carriages-could-cut-7854436

No you don't understand. She must have stolen the idea from Corbyn, just like Owen Smith and Theresa May have (according to Anna and backed up by her fellow Corbynistas!)

As for the guy who filmed Corbyn on the floor, guess which paper he's closely associated with, despite being "freelance". Yep, The Guardy.....

We all know Corbyn will win the leadership election, regardless of the constant smears against him. Owen Smith is a PR chancer and a Blairite patsy, put up as an unwitting sacrifice by the old New Labour faction who are too frit to stand themselves. I voted for Corbyn today and am 100% confident he will win.

No you don't understand. She must have stolen the idea from Corbyn, just like Owen Smith and Theresa May have (according to Anna and backed up by her fellow Corbynistas!)

As for the guy who filmed Corbyn on the floor, guess which paper he's closely associated with, despite being "freelance". Yep, The Guardy.....

Yes, Yannis, his name rings a bell. Apparently he likes to speak about anti-Corbyn bias in the media. Ohhhhh the irony.

---------- Post added 23-08-2016 at 16:10 ----------

We all know Corbyn will win the leadership election, regardless of the constant smears against him. Owen Smith is a PR chancer and a Blairite patsy, put up as an unwitting sacrifice by the old New Labour faction who are too frit to stand themselves. I voted for Corbyn today and am 100% confident he will win.

Me too. So what? He won't a GE.

You claim smears against Corbyn. I note there are plenty calling Smith a Blairite - you included.

Owen Smith is no ‘Blairite’. His policies are egalitarian and Left-wing

https://leftfootforward.org/2016/07/owen-smith-is-no-blairite-his-policies-are-egalitarian-and-left-wing/

Me too dude!

:banana: :banana:

:D

I'm fairly sure he'll win as well, but then whats the cost to the party in the end?

Petty in-fighting, rifts within the party, no confidence in the leader.

Labour are lost in the woods thats for sure.